IN THIS CONTRACT WE WILL COVER:
- Managing expectations for your freelance makeup artists or stylists.
- Setting the boundaries of job performance while representing your brand.
- Education reimbursement if you train someone (and they leave!)
- Protects you from independent contractors cancelling on your job at the last minute.
- And more…..
Included in this download:
- Step by step instructions
- Editable Excel Template
- Editable Apple Pages Template (For Mac users)
- PDF that you can copy and paste into your stationary
Take your business to the next level and kiss corporate America good-bye! Hire the Team you've always dreamed of! Download NOW
NOTE: This contract is designed to be a TEMPLATE that you take to your ATTORNEY in your state. This allows you and your attorney to go over each clause to be sure you cover the things that have come up for me in my 18 years of being a bridal makeup artist. I use this very contract for my own wedding makeup business in Chicago. We make no claim this will protect your business 100%, but it is a perfect template to use to be sure all your bases are covered. Be sure you ask your attorney about employee vs. independent contractor and the gray areas you may need to be aware of.
As with any downloadable material, these are non-refundable.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD TO YOUR PHONE. YOU MUST USE A COMPUTER!