IN THIS CONTRACT WE WILL COVER:
- Time and location expectations
- Number of people who sign up for services (no more last minute cancellations)
- Last minute changes that throw you for a loop (causing you and the bridal party unwanted stress)
- Abuse clause. If you are feeling physically threatened at an event, this covers you to get the hell out of there!
- Infectious disease clause
- Act of God clause (shit happens, you both are covered)
- What your duties as a makeup artist or hairstylist covers (you will be staying for the entire event unless you are paid!)
- No more traveling to more than one location for one event.
- Cancellation clauses and forfeiture of deposits if they change their mind at the last minute.
- And MORE!
Included in this download:
- Step by step instructions
- Editable Word Template
- Editable Apple Pages Template (For Mac users)
- PDF of the template you can copy and paste into your own stationary
Take your business to the next level and kiss corporate America good-bye! Download NOW!
NOTE: This contract is designed to be a TEMPLATE that you take to your ATTORNEY in your state. This allows you and your attorney to go over each clause to be sure you cover the things that have come up for me in my 18 years of being a bridal makeup artist. I use this very contract for my own wedding makeup business in Chicago. We make no claim this will protect your business 100%, but it is a perfect template to use to be sure all your bases are covered.