Your clients will love having the peace of mind that goes along with having a written, legal document in place guaranteeing your services.
This contract holds you, the makeup artist, accountable to show up on time, with set expectations, for an agreed-upon fee with no surprises. No bride wants to deal with the unexpected on her wedding day!
What’s In It for Your Clients?
1. Be sure you read the contract entirely.
2. Check for errors as files sometimes get mangled after unzipping.
3. Add your business details to the contract where needed.
4. Send to your attorney in your state to make it more personal.
5. Your attorney will edit, add, or subtract sections that aren’t relevant to your business.
How to use THIS TEMPLATE
Get more paychecks and less headaches with our Wedding Makeup Contract Template with a Covid-19 addendum and update for Bridal Makeup Artists! Stop losing money and wasting precious time - you need the Glossible Wedding Contract!
A wedding contract will give you, the artist, peace of mind in knowing that you will get paid for your time no matter what - even if the bride calls off the wedding. Also, our updated contract comes equipped to protect you and your biz during this pandemic.
Your time is valuable, and the best way to hold your clients accountable is to have them sign a contract that defines the scope of the work and be sure expectations are set and met for both parties.
*Includes a pandemic clause!