Bridal Makeup Kit Checklist brought to you by Sonia Roselli
So, you're thinking to start your bridal makeup business. Great! Welcome to the club!
Bridal makeup is a highly rewarding job, for sure. So how do you get started? Wouldn't it be great if there was a Bridal Makeup Kit Checklist you could download to be sure you have all your bases covered?
No fears, I did all the work for you!
Your Checklist is Ready!
Its no secret I spent most of my career as the top bridal makeup artist in Chicago for the last 20 years. Me and my team did over 6,000 weddings and we were booked 2 years in advance! So when it comes to anything wedding makeup, this was my special sauce and my kit was one to marvel at.
You ready to get started?
Bridal makeup artists have unique needs for wedding days. My bridal makeup kit checklist is highly curated, using the best products for the job but not over-buying so you don't end up wasting a ton of money (and breaking your back carrying your makeup kit from job to job!)
Here are my top tips to building your bridal kit:
- Skin Prep helps your brides get a photo worthy complexion.
- You don't need every color of the rainbow. Keep it basic.
- Cream foundation palettes are a great place to start.
- Be sure you have foundations for every skin tone. No exceptions.
- Get our free checklist on Foundations For Your Makeup Kit
- Work with classic colors. These will be your work horses.
- Who is your ideal client? What kind of makeup do THEY like?
- You must have a good makeup light. Investing in good lighting can also speed up your application time.
So, ready for the checklist?
Hope you find it super useful and it helps you get to work quickly. Here’s to your success and being your best artist!