Time is money - and having your FAQs posted on your site is unquestionably a time-saver! This is a huge part of your success as a business person!
What’s In It for You?
1. Be sure you read the worksheet entirely.
2. Be sure to change up the wording of your FAQs to reflect your own words so Google doesn’t punish you!
3. Check for errors as files sometimes get mangled after unzipping.
4. Add your business details to the contract where needed.
5. Update language wherever necessary.
How to Use This FAQs Template:
As a business owner, you are the first and usually only point of contact for your potential clients. Having a Frequently Asked Questions page on your site is absolutely imperative to save you time and keep your site looking professional.
You are a busy professional! You don’t want to risk losing a client by forgetting to respond to a question. The best way to prevent this from happening is to have the FAQs page up on your site, so your clients can review before wasting your time by asking the same questions over and over again.
The FAQ Page is also a great way to keep your policies and procedures in one place, for your potential clients to review at their convenience. Save yourself time and hassle by downloading this Template!